I had a request for more IT Crowd ring tones so I made a couple more. The request was for Roy saying “Hello IT…..Have you tried turning it off and on again.” so that one I created from two excerpts from different episodes. The second ring tone is my favorite quote from the show so far. Below the links you can find instructions on how to add the file to an iPhone as a ring tone. If you do not use an iPhone I suspect you are smart enough to figure out how to use the audio file as a ring tone yourself. If you need help try…..turning it off and on again.
Download the .mp3 file to create the ring tone.
1) Put the .mp3 file in your iTunes library.
2) Find and right click the file in your iTunes library
3) Create an AAC file from the original mp3
4) Find the newly created AAC file on your hard drive by right clicking the “song” and clicking ‘Get Info’ then click the ‘Info’ tab.
5) Rename the file from [whatever].m4p to [whatever].m4r
6) Now double click the file and it will be automatically added to your ringtones in iTunes.
7) Finally, sync your iPhone with iTunes and you will have a custom ringtone option on your phone.